Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fits like a Glove!

Yesterday my Dad, his friend Patty, Rylee and I went to Duluth for my first dress fitting. I was relieved when it fit...and that it wasn't blue! It needed minimum alterations, so I will go back the 9th for my last fitting. It took my breath away when I put it on again (partially from getting laced up, DANG that's some hard work!) It is so.....perfect. It is a little of everything I liked about other dresses I tried on. They say the dress you pick is always one of the first 3 you try on...in this case it was one of the first 3 TIMES I tried on dresses, but it was so worth it. I couldn't have asked for a better moment then to see my Dad's eyes twinkle and krinkle up when he saw me in it. It was SO important to me that he was there. Rylee was such a sweetheart when the streamstress was pinning up my hem. Rylee brushed my dress with her hands and twirled her fingers over parts of the dress and told me how beautiful I was going to be. She told me over and over how much she loved me all day. We picked out her wedding shoes, and I dropped off my rings to be sautered (spelling!) together. So I felt like we got a lot accomplished.

It couldn't have been a more perfect day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment