Friday, July 16, 2010

36 Days!!!

Yahoo, sending the last bit of invites out! Thank you for all the wonderful compliments we've been getting!!

So the nightmares have been starting...you know...the ones that you wake up and it's the day of your wedding and you forgot to order something for the centerpieces...you don't have your dress yet...etc, etc. So I ordered the things that I need for the centerpieces and checked on the dress! Whew! Maybe those nightmares are just "reminders"???? Well anyway, they are working for me! The dress should be here mid next week, I'm SO excited to put it on!!

Our big things left to check off the list? Planning out the ceremony and finding someone to video the night. Any takers??? We're hoping to keep it cheap so if you know of anyone or want to volunteer, please comment or email me: tarakay2@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment