Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting R Done

The pen is flying over the list checking things off! My ribbon is for the centerpieces is in, my bridesmaids all have their dresses (and they look AMAZING!) and just this AM (before 9am mind you) I called to set up a meeting with Fletcher Freeman who is marrying us to discuss the details of the ceremony, I ordered our Cake Topper, and ordered chairs for the outdoor ceremony! Whew! Not to mention I am working 45 hours a week, raising an almost 4 year old (and almost 29 year old) and doing photography on the side. (I finished editing engagement pics/family pics last night and took pics at my cousin's wedding July 24th and took pics at a wedding July 31st.) WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! Seriously, I'm surprized I get 8 hours of sleep sometimes! :) I took today off work to get caught up on a few things. At 1pm today I'm going to Northern Image to get my "Practice Do" for the wedding (and I'm going to pamper myself with a color and tan while I'm there!) Then tonight, some of my WONDERFUL friends that can't make it to my shower are taking me out for some dinner and drinks. I'm really looking forward to today's activities!!

Stay tuned!

And P.S. Don't forget to book your room! Time is running out! 218-365-6565 or 1-800-365-5070!

No comments:

Post a Comment