Friday, May 21, 2010

The FINAL COUNTDOWN!

WOW! Only 3 months til the big day! I'm feeling alot more ready now days but wondering if I'm going to survive the busy summer with work, planning a wedding and raising a 3 year old!

So here's a few things that have been going on:

1. Last Saturday I met with the florist to pick out bouquets and centerpieces. (Check, check!)
2. Brad found a pastor but told him the wrong time of the ceremony! (Ha! but we'll get that fixed. Check!)
3. The girls, Brad's mom and I went and picked out the girl's bridesmaids dresses and they are ordered and should be here by July. (We went with "fern green" at David's Bridal if you're curious! Check!)
4. I have the bridesmaids gifts picked out and just need to be ordered. (Can't tell, it's a secret! check!)
5. Engagement pictures are done, and we are working on the invites! (whoo hoo! Check!)
6. Group block is set up and rooms are being booked. (Check! Don't forget to book your room!!)
7. Hair appointments are made! (Check!)

So as you can see, I'm feeling pretty good and not so far behind! :) There are a few more things we need to check off our list and I'm sure more will be added.

If you can think of anything we're forgeting, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment